In recent years, working mainly in Italy, Mexico, and California, Jill Casty focused on unique sculptures with ensembles of brilliant, colorful fused glass and various metals. Earlier, in the United States, her career focused on the creation of large-scale works for public places, both civic and commercial. Working again in California, she now explores new ventures in both the public and personal art worlds.
In her Glass Sculpture career:
Presented in solo and group exhibitions in:
Pietrasanta at Galeria La Meridiana and Galeria Carla Castellana; in Pisa at the Commune’s La Scala sopra la Logge and the Palazzo Limonaia; in Cenaia at Punto Vetro; in Lucca at Villa Marta; in Galeria Nesti in Cascina. In Rovereto at the Human Rights #H2O celebration of UNESCO
For the large fused glass and brushed aluminum sculpture, ”La Donna Splendente,” inclusion in the traveling annual exhibition, “Polena Proibita,” in major cities of Italy, Spain, and France.
Represented in galleries:
Galeria Faustini, Forte dei Marmi; Galeria Jean Blanchaert, Milan; Galeria Gio Arte, The Real Luxury, Lucca; Galeria La Meridiana, Galeria Intrecciarte, Pietrasanta; Galeria Open Art, Prato; Punto Vetro, Cenaia; Galeria Gordio Art, Galeria Cavour, Hotel Royal Victoria, Pisa; Galeria Roma, Livorno..
View and Download my Catalog from Italy
Presented in solo and group exhibitions and represented in galleries in the major art centers of Baja California Sur:
Galeria Pez Gordo, San Jose del Cabo; Galeria de Todos Santos and Galeria Alas y Olas, Todos Santos; Galeria La Encantada, Galeria Pax; The Art House, La Paz ; and Guaycura Hotel in Todos Santos
View and Download my Catalog from Mexico
Commissioned for private homes and offices in:
Los Angeles, San Francisco, Beverly Hills, Aptos, Carmel, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Berkeley, CA. and in the states of Washington, New York, and New Jersey.
Presented in solo and group exhibits in various cities, including:
New York City; and Beverly Hills, Carmel, Carmel Highlands, Seaside, Sand City, Santa Monica, CA.
Represented in galleries in:
Carmel, Carmel Valley, and Monterey, CA.
*Currently accepting Commissions. Contact Jill for more information
SunriseSunset City of Montclair, CA
In her Public Art career:
Monumental civic sculptures commissioned in California for:
- Montclair, CA, “Sunrise, Sunset” a three-part, 20 foot, painted aluminum sculpture.
- Whittier, CA, “Welcome Friends,” an 18 foot sculpture.
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA, “Nature’s Cycle, a 24 foot sculpture.
- Dallas,TX, “LifeSong,” for a rapid transit station, a three-part work, 23-30 feet tall.
- Los Angeles, CA, “Promenade Trio,” a three-part work, 12 feet tall, for Century City.
Installations of mobiles and other forms of aerial art for:
* SuperMall of the Great Northwest, Auburn WA., a series of over 200 pieces of aerial art.
* Country Club Plaza, Sacramento, CA, 16 large-scale mobiles, four in each court.
* Northwest Plaza, St. Louis, MO.
* Florin Mall, Sacramento, CA.
* Vancouver Center, Vancouver, WA.
* Beverly Center and Century City, both Los Angeles and Major Malls in San Diego, Santa Barbara, Palm Desert, Upland, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, CA.
* Children’s Hospital, Los Angeles.
* The Public Library, Kern County, CA.
* The Community Center, Seaside, CA.
* The Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, CA.
* The City of Santa Monica, CA.
* The City of Pacific Grove, CA.
* The City of Monterey, CA.